Teach kids to sew in your home and make money doing what you love. Turn your LOVE of sewing into INCOME when you use the Kids Can Sew® Curriculum to teach kids to sew.
Below are 4 Examples of what you could earn when teaching kids to sew.
INCOME EXAMPLE ONLY
- Kids Can Sew® does NOT take any royalties from your classes.
- You decide how many students you wish to teach.
- You decide how much to charge your students.
- Monthly Income depends upon number of students and monthly charge.
- Classes Per Week based upon 4 students in each class attending 1 class per week.
- You decide when you teach.
Income example. This is NOT a guarantee of what you will make. What you make depends on how many students you have and what you charge each student.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO MAKE MONEY
- Teach the classes yourself
- Hire a Teacher
- Team Teach with another teacher
- Set up additional schools/studios
- Teach in a Store
INSTRUCTOR RESOURCES TO HELP YOU
- Full Student Curriculum
- Form & Fliers
- Binder Inserts
- Activity Packs & Certificates
- AND MORE!
What you earn, YOU KEEP!
Start making money teaching kids to sew!