License/Membership requires an Initial Payment plus a monthly recurring charge for your membership. Terms and Conditions outlined below:
Acceptance of Terms
This page states the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of using this site and products. Kids Can Sew® offers various products, services, and content on this site. Your access and use of this site is governed by these terms. Accessing, browsing, purchasing, downloading, or using this site and/or products and/or services is an acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to and completely accept these terms, you should not use the site, products, services, or resources.
Summary of Membership Details: This is a summary of membership detail. Full details are listed after the Summary in these Terms & Conditions
- Licensed/Membership Fees: You agree to an initial license/membership fee and to a recurring monthly fee per month until you cancel your membership. Recurring fee will start billing approximately 30 days after the initial membership purchase. License/membership can be cancelled at any time. License/membership fees, initial and recurring, are non prorated nor refundable due to the nature of the product. If recurring fee does not process for the time period, you will have 10 days to update your payment information. If license/membership is not canceled during that time you will be billed for your membership fee until you cancel your membership. To reinstate license/membership after termination/cancellation requires the purchase of the initial license/membership again plus monthly recurring fees associated with membership. Recurring fees may be increased.
- Purchases: Members agree to purchase a pattern packet/Single pattern pack for each student enrolled in classes. REPRODUCING, COPYING, and TRACING, sharing, all or in part of the Student Pattern Packets and/or Single Pattern Packs or any other product, unless specifically allowed is prohibited. Cart and product minimums/amounts may be required when purchasing.
- Copyright Law: Our printed patterns CANNOT be duplicated, copied, laminated, traced, or reproduced in in or any other form both print or digital. As a licensed instructor, you agree to abide by all copyright terms of site and all products and services offered by Kids Can Sew®, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, patterns, instructions, downloads, instruction manuals, and any other content and materials.
- Cancellation: Cancellation of license is the responsibility of the licensee. Upon cancellation of membership, all membership services are discontinued. Cancellation requires discontinuation of any Kids Can Sew® products, including, but not limited to; instructional materials, patterns and/or instructions (printed or digital), images, contents, forms, downloads, etc. for any commercial use. Kids Can Sew® reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time with or without reason.
- Commercial Use: Commercial use of patterns and resources requires a paid and current license/membership. Commercial use terminates with membership cancellation.
- Returns: Due to the nature of the product offered, returns, refunds, or exchanges are not provided. Non use of license/membership is non refundable as use of licensee/membership is the sole responsibility of member. Refunds are not provided for downloadable materials and/or products.
- Use of: Access to member resources is granted to all current and paid memberships. Use of membership and all resources is the sole responsibility of the member.
- Resources: Many resources are available via download by PDF and other software programs. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their devices are compatible with member resources.
Site Content Copyright & Trademark
All content of this site is the property of Kids Can Sew®. Content including, but not limited to, text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and other content and materials on this site belong exclusively to Kids Can Sew or its affiliates and are protected by intellectual property rights, trademarks, and copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that causes confusion, disparages, or discredits us. You may not alter any site content to remove copyright or trademark identification.
Members of this site may use images in the following way: Images from this site must list www.KidsCanSew.com as the source. Product images may be used to promote your use of the Kids Can Sew® Program/Curriculum and/or posted to any social media. Image use can only be used in an online venue and is not to be used for any printed material unless given permission. Any image and/or product which includes the Kids Can Sew® name, logo etc. is not to be altered in any way to remove identification of product or source of for any reason.
Material on this site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Material. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of the Site at anytime without notice.
Product Copyright, Trademarks & Logo
The use of any of the Kids Can Sew® trademarks or service marks without express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that causes confusion, disparages, or discredits Kids Can Sew®.
Furthermore, each product on this site is protected by intellectual property rights, trademarks, and copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Patterns, pattern instructions, and other products are intended to be used for sewing instruction only. Any other use if prohibited. Products are for a SINGLE USER only and you may not copy, trace, share, rent or lease in whole or in part any of the program curriculum, including but not limited to: Manuals, patterns, forms, advertising materials etc. Copyright prohibits any type of tracing, copying, duplication and/or sharing, etc.
You may not create any printed and/or digital derivative or any product, unless specifically stated. You may not alter any Kids Can Sew® product and/ or image to remove the name, image, logo which identifies the product and/or image. To protect the integrity of the Kids Can Sew program, copyright is strictly enforced. The purchase, downloading, using, or otherwise accessing product is an acceptance of these terms.
Copyright at no time is transferred upon use, download, printed, or purchase of any content. Product offered through this site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Material. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of the Site at any time without notice.
- Member Use: Use of products and services are outlined as follows: REPRODUCING, COPYING, and TRACING, sharing, all or in part of the Student Pattern Packets (booklets and patterns), instruction manuals, CD’s, icons, drawings etc. and all other materials is prohibited unless given written permission from Kids Can Sew® and Fashion Design Inc. Furthermore, you cannot lend, rent, borrow, or lease any product or training material. You may sell product online for the purpose of having your students purchase the patterns for your classes. You may not sell the product as a retail outlet without permission from Kids Can Sew®. Patterns and product are intended for commercial instructional purposes. Any other commercial use other than for instructional purposes requires permission. You may not alter any Kids Can Sew® product in any way to remove the name, logo, trademark which identifies the product.
- Member Use of Logo: Members Logo use is outlined as follows: Using the Kids Can Sew® Logo or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and is illegal unless given written permission. Web buttons are provided to members wishing to advertise the Kids Can Sew® Program on their website or webpage. You may use the Kids Can Sew® name only in conjunction with the Program/Curriculum and must bear the registration mark. (“R” with the circle around it after the words “Kids Can Sew”.)
- General Rules: The Site is intended for those over 18 years. This site is not to be used: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, in our sole discretion.
- Security Rules: You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site or use the Site to violate the security of another website by any method. Violators of these Rules may be subject to civil or criminal liability.
- Site Directory: In addition to allowing users to view the Site and purchase Kids Can Sew products, we also allow Members to use the Site for advertising their sewing classes related to our products via a directory. These services are provided solely as a convenience to Members and users of the site and not as an endorsement of any kind. We are not responsible for, and we do not make any representation regarding the content, suitability, or accuracy of any statement or information made or supplied by any Member. Members listed on our site are independent of Kids Can Sew and therefore are not employed by, contracted by, or partnered with Kids Can Sew. Kids Can Sew® is not held liable and cannot be held liable for any decision, act, etc. by any individual, member, or entity, resulting from the use of and/or promotion of the Kids Can Sew® product and/or classes etc. Kids Can Sew® is not responsible for information that is found to be incorrect or inaccurate in the Teacher Directory.
- Use of Directory. Visitors may request information about sewing classes from members in the directory. Any user of the directory, whether a member or visitor to the site, may not use any information found in the directory to solicit members of the directory for any resale of goods or services, selling of goods or services, or for any political purposes etc. Information from the directory may not be used for mass emails or any other purposes other than to request sewing class information from the member listed. Members may use the site directory to list their sewing classes solely for advertising purposes. Members may not advertise any other products or services from the directory.
- Email Addresses: Gathering email addresses or other information from Kids Can Sew through any means including, harvesting or automated means is expressly prohibited. Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other users is prohibited.
By submitting or otherwise making content available on the site, you thereby grant Kids Can Sew a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce, use, store, modify, edit, distribute, or make available any portion of such content for use in any medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, subject only to these Terms. While not limiting the foregoing rights, Kids Can Sew reserves the right to excerpt, store, use, or distribute, in whole or in part, any content posted by you on any public areas maintained within the Site (including, but not limited to the general access and password protected community, instructor groups, blogs, instructor pages, class and project areas), along with your screen name and/or user ID you selected, and feature them in ads, supplements, and content pages in any print publications owned, controlled, or otherwise maintained by Kids Can Sew. Kids Can Sew may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address, or screen name as we deem appropriate.
Kids Can Sew reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to its attention that it considers unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
Your Purchases from the Site
The following additional terms apply if you purchase any products or services , (including memberships) from this Site:
- Password & Identification: You are assigned a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of the Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL . You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of the Sites’ security. You are required to create an account upon purchasing product. Sharing your password or allowing others to access your account is prohibited. You also agree to hold harmless Kids Can Sew® and/or any third party for any damage that may occur as a result of using this site or purchasing products from this site.
- Modifications: We may modify or discontinue any product or service at any time with or without notice.
- Copyright Summary: You agree to all terms of copyright and trademark use as stated above on all site use, products, and services. To summarize, you agree to purchase product for each enrolled student wishing to use the Kids Can Sew patterns and instruction and will not copy, share, rent, lease etc. You agree you will not alter any product or service to remove copyright and/or trademark identifiable information. You agree you will not use product to make any digital derivatives of product or any part of the curriculum. See Copyright for complete terms.
- Cancellations of Membership: Non payment does not automatically cancel membership either through your online account or by contacting us. Memberships are non-prorated nor refunded. Upon cancellation of membership, all membership services are discontinued. Cancellation/termination requires discontinuation of any Kids Can Sew® product, including, but not limited to; instructional materials, patterns (printed or digital), images, contents, forms, downloads etc. Kids Can Sew® reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time with or without reason. Furthermore, you agree that you will discontinue all use of the Kids Can Sew program curriculum materials including, but not limited to; manuals, patterns, instructions, forms, fliers, images, posters, buttons, images etc. You further agree that information you have received as a Member has not and will not be used to make any digital or printed derivative of such products and is considered to be intellectual and proprietary information which is bound by copyright and trademark laws. You agree that you will not use your experience as a member in any way that disparages other members or Kids Can Sew and/or product and services. Kids Can Sew reserves the right, in its sole discretion to immediately cancel your membership and/or ability to access the Site and/or any other service we may provide, with or without cause.
- Reinstatement: Reinstatement of membership will require rejoining as a new member with any and all applicable fees at the going rate.
- Returns & Shipping: Due to the nature of the product or services, refunds are not provided. All sales are considered final. Please see the returns and shipping policy.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold Kids Can Sew and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and third party service providers harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of any of the Terms, your violation of any law, or the infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Instructors/Members using the Kids Can Sew® Program are independent contractors and are not employed by nor partnered with Kids Can Sew®. Kids Can Sew® is not held liable and cannot be held liable for any decision, act, etc. by any individual resulting from the use of and/or promotion of the Kids Can Sew® product and/or classes etc. Kids Can Sew® is not responsible for information that is found to be incorrect or inaccurate in the Teacher Directory.
This site is NOT to be used for anything illegal. If you would like to report any violation of these terms, you may contact us at email@example.com