Purchasing a membership for any duration is an agreement of these Terms & Conditions. By purchasing your membership, you authorize Kids Can Sew® to charge you a recurring fee. Your membership begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your membership will automatically renew each period until you cancel through your online account. You may cancel your membership at any time subject to the terms of our cancellation policy. Your initial membership purchase is non-refundable and not transferrable.
Your membership may be canceled at anytime though your online account. Cancelation through your online account will stop future recurring charges. Recurring charges are non-refundable and are not pro-rated.
KIDS CAN SEW MEMBERSHIP
The Kids Can Sew® Membership is a license to use the Kids Can Sew® products and services in connection with teaching sewing classes. The Kids Can Sew® membership grants you permission to access the online shop to purchase curriculum, teacher guides, patterns, and other available products in the shop, and to distribute curriculum to students, use the Kids Can Sew® Curriculum, patterns, instructions and/or other intellectual property in connection with teaching kids to sew.
Curriculum workbooks & patterns are consumable products and are for use by a single individual only. Curriculum workbooks & patterns may not be shared between students and/or classes. Downloadable patterns may be used for multiple students, unless otherwise specified.
Curriculum and/or downloadable patterns are for use for in-person classes only and may not be resold online.
Products and/or product pricing may be changed, updated, or discontinued at any time, with or without prior notice.
If membership cancels, you must discontinue use of any and all Kids Can Sew products such as, but not limited to, curriculum, patterns, instructions, student practice sheets, binder inserts, teacher guides, visuals, etc. Membership holder agrees to pay any monthly fees and/or product fees associated with continued use of any Kids Can Sew® intellectual property after membership cancellation.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All curriculum, patterns, and instructions are covered by copyright and are considered intellectual property. Kids Can Sew® shall retain any, and all ownership of all intellectual property rights to all materials including, but not limited to, all curriculum, workbooks, patterns, instructions, advertising materials, training guides, trade names, copyrights etc.
Patterns and instructions, or any other Kids Can Sew intellectual property may not be copied, duplicated and/or traced.
All Kids Can Sew products are legally covered by copyright, with or without a membership.
TEACHER COMMUNITY FORUM
The teacher community forum includes additional forum rules to keep teacher community forum members safe. Members agree to forum rules before joining. Violation of teacher community forum rules may result in removal from the forum. Members are not entitled to Membership fees and/or subscriptions fees if removed from the teacher community forum.
Kids Can Sew® may accept, decline, or cancel any membership subscription, for any reason, at any time.
Individuals and/or business entities using the Kids Can Sew® Program are independent contractors and are not employed by nor partnered with Kids Can Sew®. Kids Can Sew® is not held liable for any decision, act, etc, by any individual resulting from the use of and/or promotion of the Kids Can Sew® product and/or classes.
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS:
Lifetime membership plans will last until the earlier of,
- you choose to cancel your membership, or
- as long as Kids Can Sew® continues to provide the Lifetime Plan, or
- the life of Kids Can Sew®, including, but not limited to transferring of ownership, closure, etc., or
- your membership has been cancelled due to violation of these terms, violation of teacher community forum terms, harassment, defamation, etc.
Lifetime membership requires a minimum yearly purchase of $250. Membership may be subject to cancellation if purchase requirement is not met.
Product may be purchased for students of Licensed Instructor only and my not be sold, at anytime, to another individual, business entity, or third party outside of Licensed Instructor's business and sewing school.
Lifetime membership is not transferrable.
TERMS FOR USING THIS WEBSITE: This page states the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of using this site and products. Kids Can Sew® offers various products, services, and content on this site. Your access and use of this site is governed by these terms. Accessing, browsing, purchasing, downloading, or using this site and/or products and/or services is an acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to and completely accept these terms, you should not use the site, products, and/or services.
WEBSITE GENERAL RULES: The Site is intended for those over 18 years. This site is not to be used: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, in our sole discretion. Security Rules: You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site or use the Site to violate the security of another website by any method. Violators of these Rules may be subject to civil or criminal liability.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND TRADE MARK:
All content of this site is the property of Kids Can Sew® (KCS). Content including, but not limited to, text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and other content and materials on this site belong exclusively to Kids Can Sew® or its affiliates and are protected by intellectual property rights, trademarks, and copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. Any image and/or product which includes the Kids Can Sew® name, logo etc. is not to be altered in any way to remove identification of product or source of for any reason. Material on this site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Material. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time without notice.
COPYRIGHT & TRADE MARK: Copyright is NOT a condition of your membership on our site, it’s the law. Copyright law protects the author of the Kids Can Sew® (KCS) Products (pattern, instructions etc.) from illegal copying, tracing, duplicating, sharing, etc. and/or distribution of. This means you CANNOT purchase one pattern to use for multiple students. Copyright applies to licensed instructors or non-registered instructors. You are to provide each student with their own original Kids Can Sew® pattern/instructions. (parents pay for their child's packet). This means that you may not copy, share, trace, duplicate or distribute any of the Kids Can Sew® patterns, instruction or any other product for multiple individuals. Product is for a single user only. Any attempt to violate the copyright is illegal and violates copyright law and may be subject to legal action.
The use of any of the Kids Can Sew® trademarks, and logo in any manner. Furthermore, each product on this site is protected by intellectual property rights, trademarks, and copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Patterns, pattern instructions, and other products are intended to be used for sewing instruction only. Any other use if prohibited. Products are for a SINGLE USER only and you may not copy, trace, share, rent or lease in whole or in part any of the program curriculum, including but not limited to: Manuals, patterns, forms, advertising materials etc. Copyright prohibits any type of tracing, copying, duplication and/or sharing, etc. You may not create any printed and/or digital derivative or any product, unless specifically stated. You may not alter any Kids Can Sew® product and/ or image to remove the name, image, logo which identifies the product and/or image. To protect the integrity of the Kids Can Sew® program, copyright is strictly enforced. The purchase, downloading, using, or otherwise accessing product is an acceptance of these terms. Copyright at no time is transferred upon use, download, printed, or purchase of any content. Product offered through this site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Material. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of the Site at any time without notice.
EMAIL ADDRESSES: Gathering email addresses or other information from Kids Can Sew® through any means including, harvesting or automated means is expressly prohibited. Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other users is prohibited. By submitting or otherwise making content available on the site, you thereby grant Kids Can Sew® a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce, use, store, modify, edit, distribute, or make available any portion of such content for use in any medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, subject only to these Terms. While not limiting the foregoing rights, Kids Can Sew® reserves the right to excerpt, store, use, or distribute, in whole or in part, any content posted by you on any public areas maintained within the Site (including, but not limited to the general access and password protected community, instructor groups, blogs, instructor pages, class and project areas), along with your screen name and/or user ID you selected, and feature them in ads, supplements, and content pages in any print publications owned, controlled, or otherwise maintained by Kids Can Sew®. Kids Can Sew® may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address, or screen name as we deem appropriate. Kids Can Sew® reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to its attention that it considers unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
YOUR PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE:
The following additional terms apply if you purchase any products or services, (including memberships) from this Site:
- Password and Identification: You are assigned a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of the Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of the Sites’ security. You are required to create an account upon purchasing product. Sharing your password or allowing others to access your account is prohibited. You also agree to hold harmless Kids Can Sew® and/or any third party for any damage that may occur as a result of using this site or purchasing products from this site.
- Modifications: We may modify or discontinue any product or service at any time with or without notice.
- Copyright Summary: You agree to all terms of copyright and trademark use as stated above on all site use, products, and services. To summarize, you agree to purchase product for each enrolled student to use the Kids Can Sew® patterns and instruction and will not copy, share, rent, lease etc. You agree you will not alter any product or service to remove copyright and/or trademark identifiable information. You agree you will not use product to make any digital derivatives of product or any part of the curriculum. See Copyright for complete terms.
- Indemnification: You shall defend, indemnify and hold Kids Can Sew® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and third party service providers harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of any of the Terms, your violation of any law, or the infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Legal: Instructors/Members using the Kids Can Sew® Program are independent contractors and are not employed by nor partnered with Kids Can Sew® and operate your classes in any area you wish. Kids Can Sew® is not held liable and cannot be held liable for any decision, act, etc. by any individual resulting from the use of and/or promotion of the Kids Can Sew® product and/or classes etc. Kids Can Sew® is not responsible for information that is found to be incorrect or inaccurate. This site is not to be used for anything illegal. If you would like to report any violation of these terms, you may contact us at email@example.com.